About the Book
Face to Face is Drew Tal's latest art book publication. The 62-page book is comprised of two sections:
1. FACING EAST - Asian-inspired Art: Buddhist and spiritual images as well as portraits and beauty-shots representing Asian countries like China, Tibet, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand and other Eastern traditions.
2. ON EDGE - A collection of edgy, provocative and passionate images. Some of the works are erotic and suggestive and others represent Tal's feelings about war, human sufferings and social injustice.
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography
Standard Portrait, 7.75×9.75 in, 20×25 cm
- Publish Date Nov 28, 2009
- Tags digital art, digital art New York, digital artist, digital artist New York, photo artist, photo artist New York, art for sale, art photography, religious art, spiritual art, religious icons, Muslim art, Hindu art, New York photographer, fashion photographer, fashion photography, New York artist, portrait photographer, ethnic models, body art, fine art, female model, male model, figurative art, male nudes, gallery show, Gallery New York, male models, models needed, Latin male model, Asian models, Indian models, Indian art, Asian art, erotic art, artistic nudes, nude male, naked guys, nude men, nude women, male nude photography, male figure, Black and White, Sepia tone, color photography, Eastern traditions, human sufferings, social injustice, Buddhist, Buddhism, Christian, Christianity, Catholic, Saints, Angels, Crucifixion, Bollywood, portrait, photography, portraits, Hebrew, Arabic, Arab, face, Biblical, Quran, Islam, Muslim, Buddha, Indian, Chinese, Israel, portraiture, body, art, nudes, faces, India, Pakistan, spiritual, artist, photographer, modeling, provocative, B/W, suggestive, social, China, Tibet, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, edgy, passion