About the Book
The photos in this book were taken between 2004 and 2009, in different countries on different continents and with different cameras. What unites them is that they all are so-called 'drive-by shootings', snapped exclusively while being seated in a variety of moving cars - mostly in the passenger seat, the back seat, a seat on the bus or the bed of a truck.
Just remember: If it's you behind the wheel, don't try this at home.
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography
Small Square, 7×7 in, 18×18 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781457981401
- Softcover: 9781457981395
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781457981418
- Publish Date Dec 11, 2009
- Language English
- Tags photography, international, travel, drive-by, photos, photographs, cybergabi