A 158-page and 220-image photographic essay by photographer Christopher Seufert. The former Chatham Radio/ WCC campus on Ryder's Cove in Chatham, Massachusetts was built by architect James Gilbert White for Guglielmo Marconi in 1914. The site became the busiest ship to shore station in the Northern Hemisphere was responsible for communications with Admiral Byrd's South Pole expedition, Charles Lindbergh's trans-Atlantic flight, the Hindenburg's disastrous last voyage, and Amelia Earhart's final flight, to name a few. After many decades of distinguished service in maritime communications the station was automated in 1993, having been manned at its peak in World War II by a staff of two hundred. The six residential bungalows, power house, garage, hotel, and operations building then entered an alarming fifteen-year period of neglect. The buildings were subject to vandalism, as were their contents, a time capsule in the form of 1930's messages, morse code tapes, cash receipts, gum wrappers, whiskey labels, etc.