My India pictures are up on the web . Highlights include:
• Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan
• Rasathani village and its local market
• Jaipur's Amber (pronounced "am-er," with a silent "b") Fort-Palace
• Ranthambore National Park-India's national tiger conservation program
• Agra, home of the iconic Taj Mahal & Agra Fort on the bank of the Yamuna River.
• Khajuraho - magnificent group of temples (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) erotic stone carvings here have come to symbolize the important role of love and prana energy in Hindu thought
• Varanasi, the holiest of Hindu cities. Known as Benares during British times, Varanasi is one of the oldest cities in the world, with a written history dating back more than 4,000 years. People flock in large numbers every day to bathe and worship in the temples built beside the riverbank.
Individual pictures at - - http://www.bayside-photos.com/galleries
Thailand - 2010 Published May 28, 2010
Ghost Towns & Tufa's Published October 13, 2009
Ancient Kingdoms II Published December 10, 2008
Ancient Kingdoms I Published December 09, 2008
Macy Rose Westcoat Published November 29, 2008
A Hawaiian Adventure Published September 14, 2008
FOOLS RUSH IN Published June 23, 2008
H2O Impressions Published June 20, 2008
Start your own book today from US $3.99.