100 Things You Can Do To Get It Done
by Patrick J. McShea III, OCP, CEH
Ebook, Apple iPad format
About the Book
There are a number of books on the market which deal with securing Oracle.
Unfortunately, most of these books are like the sorts of survey classes you take as an undergraduate - strong on theory, light on practicality.
I decided to make it real, get rid of the fluff and like Linus Torvalds said "Talk is cheap, show me the code!" (He invented the Linux OS).
I list the things you should do, the reasons you should do these things, and I also provide you with the code to automate as many of these security recommendations as possible.
Features & Details
- Category Computers & Internet
Standard Portrait, 7.75×9.75 in, 20×25 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781367532885
- Softcover: 9781367532892
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781367532878
- Publish Date Feb 20, 2010
- Language English
- Tags Oracle Forensics, Computer Forensics, Database Audits, Database Security, Auditing Oracle, Oracle Hacking, Security Audits, Oracle Security, Best Oracle Security, Oracle