Woman's Light / Φως Γυναίκας
Black & White Outdoor Nude Photography
by Manolis Tsantakis
Ebook, Apple iPad format
About the Book
Bilingual edition English - Greek with 80 black & white photographs and 25 poems.
Manolis Tsantakis is one of the few lovers of the female nude; he has been studying it for more than twenty years. His collection of photographs Woman's Light is the pinnacle of his long and persistent work. The poems by Stavros Stavropoulos blend with the pictures and complete them. The combination is harmoniously accomplished.
Language is also a hymn to the woman, to lost love. At the same time the female figures are transformed within Nature; they become one. Often language becomes image and image becomes language…
Let us exclude any exterior interference, let us relax for a while and forget the unwholesome daily routine and let us look with the eyes of the soul at the photographs and the poems. I am certain they have a lot to offer.
Alkis X. Xanthakis
Historian of Photography
Features & Details
- Category Fine Art Photography
Large Format Landscape, 13×11 in, 33×28 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320067027
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320067034
- Publish Date Apr 11, 2010
- Language English
- Tags models, landscapes, seascapes, artworks, photoalbum, photobook, photoart, Fine art nude photography, outdoor nudes, Black & White nudes, Woman and Nature, artistic nudes, beautiful girls, fine arts, Woman's Light, Manolis Tsantakis, coffe table book, nature nudes, classic nudes, naked girls, art and photography, fine art, female naked