Janna's fun Folk Art Book features over 65 colourful folk art paintings with scenes of Québec, Ontario, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia and Switzerland.
In a 1970's setting, Janna recalls stories of her childhood adventures and shares favourite family recipes. She is hoping to ignite the imaginations of children inspiring them to have fun playing using just their imaginations, when away from their computers.
From the young, to the young at heart, Janna's detailed folk art paintings and narrative are almost certain to bring a smile across your face, as you are reminded of your own cozy memories from days long ago.
Janna's happy folk art paintings reflect her sense of humour and deep appreciation for the simple things in life. It has been printed that Janna’s whimsical folk art is like a combination of Grandma Moses and Norman Rockwell, with extraordinary detail and vivid colors.
Through her folk art, it is Janna’s ambition to contribute as much joy to others, by reflecting for generations our heritage and culture. Janna currently resides in the lake side village of North Hatley, Québec.
This is a fabulous gift item from Estrie - The Eastern Townships.
Paintings featured include:
* Lennoxville's volunteer fire department
* Domaine Howard Park, Sherbrooke, Quebec
* Uplands Museum, Lennoxville, Quebec
* Lake Massawippi, North Hatley, Quebec
* Brus Family Home, Ayer's Cliff, Quebec
* Christ Church and the Masonic Lodge, Stanstead, Quebec
* Lord Beaverbrook's Mansion, St. Andrew's, New Brunswick
* Fulford Academy, Brockville, Ontario
* Mount Pinacle, Baldwin Mills, Quebec
* Fredericton, New Brunswick
* Scotstown, Quebec
* Cavendish, Prince Edward Island
* Montreal Rally 1995
* Parliament Hill, Ottawa, Ontario
* Bishop's College School, Lennoxville, Quebec
* Bishop's University, Lennoxville, Quebec
* Massawippi, Quebec
* Montjoye (Hillcrest) Ski Resort, North Hatley, Quebec
* Mont Orford, Magog, Quebec
* Beaulne Museum, Coaticook, Quebec
* Verbier, Switzerland
Janna's fun Folk Art Book is now available for sale locally at Bishop's University Book Store and Black Cat Books in Lennoxville, Quebec.