Does this sound like you?
• You run a tourism business (or destination) and need more visitors?
• You need help to effectively market your tourism operation?
• You’re tired of working 7 days a week and not getting the results you hoped for?
• You’re not sure how to promote your business to a national or international business?
• You don’t understand how to best work with wholesalers, inbound operators and agents?
• You know you should be using social media (Facebook and Twitter) to promote your business but you don’t know where to start?
Tourism Marketing Essentials provides all the answers you’re seeking. This complete guide to tourism marketing will help you attract more visitors and increase your profits.
The information provided in this handbook is based on real life experience. It provides step by step advice on how to market your business to a wider audience.
This book will show you:
* How to choose which tourism markets are best suited to your product
* How to tourism distribution system can work for your benefit
* How to make money working with trade partners like wholesalers, agents and inbound operators
* How to set prices and rates to achieve the best return
* How to package your product and create new markets
* How to create a cost effective marketing plan that works
* How to work with the media via familiarisations and public relations
* How to market your product online
* How to tap into government resources
You will also learn insider secrets including:
* How to boost your sales by creating dynamic marketing statements
* The Top 20 tourism marketing ideas
* Tourism acronyms and terms explained easily
Regardless of the size of your business, the products or services you offer and how long you have been operating, you are sure to find practical and beneficial advice in Tourism Marketing Essentials.
Manny Papadoulis is a stalwart of the Australian tourism industry. He is a widely known and respected executive with an extensive marketing and consulting background. Manny spent 20 years at the helm of his family tourism business, Feature Tours, before setting up his own successful tourism business marketing and coaching consultancy, Icon Tourism, in 2005.