About the Book
13x11 Large Landscape Book (440 pages)
Ancestors, Descendants, and Relatives of Everett Albert Baker and Georgia Lillian Dieterich Baker includes birth, marriage, and death information on five complete generations of descendants beginning with Everett and Georgia Baker.
The book also contains various documents including; obituaries on 58 individuals, 21 death certificates, WWI draft registrations for 7 individuals, WWII draft registrations for 8 individuals, 18 census records, and other miscellaneous letters and documents.
Additional genealogical information, documents and photos are included for:
- Everett Albert Baker & Georgia Lillian Dieterich Baker and their children, spouses and descendants.
- Parents of Everett Albert Baker: Thomas Wesley Baker & Jane Carroll Baker and their children and spouses.
- Parents of Georgia Lillian Dieterich Baker: George August Dieterich & Lillie Dunbar Dieterich and their children and spouses.
- Paternal Grandparents of Everett Albert Baker: Henry Baker & Lacey Upchurch Baker.
- Maternal Grandparents of Everett Albert Baker: Martin Carroll & Marguerite Hutchenson Carroll.
- Paternal Grandparents of Georgia Lillian Dieterich Baker: George Henry Dieterich & Anna Katherine Berg Dieterich and their children and spouses.
- Maternal Grandparents of Georgia Lillian Dieterich Baker: Simpson Dunbar & Mary Isabelle Seahorn Dunbar and their children and spouses.
Miscellaneous sections include information and images on the diary of Georgia Dieterich Baker, family history notes from Mardilee Baker Lawson, and information on the George Henry Dieterich Homeplace (Baker Acres) est 1871.