About the Book
The book contains over 70 full page macro images. All of the photographs have been captured in the garden around the home of the photographer.
When Laszlo moved to their new home in Nova Scotia over fifteen years ago, the lot was a clay wasteland after the builders left. The garden now has over 400 different species of plants, and several different garden designs. There are rock gardens, a moss garden, a woodland area with shade lovers, sun loving plants in the front yard. It is a lot of work to keep them in good shape, so the garden keeps Laszlo and his wife busy rain or shine. As a photographer, the garden captured his imagination and keeps inspiring him to take better photos.
Features & Details
- Category Fine Art Photography
Large Format Landscape, 13×11 in, 33×28 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320009812
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320009829
- Publish Date Aug 29, 2010
- Language English
- Tags moss garden, rock garden, Nova Scotia, close-up, natural, shrub, flower, moss, plant, photo, woodland, gardening, photography, Halifax, Canada, nature, plants, garden, macro