This booklet is produced in celebration of the completion of a programme of restoration and liturgical re-ordering at the church of St Thomas of Canterbury, Fulham. Built to a design by A.W.N. Pugin, at a time when he was also occupied with the interior of the rebuilt Palace of Westminster, the church was opened in May 1848. In many ways incomplete, it had suffered over time (including from aerial bombardment in the Second World War). Over a five year period, the parish at Fulham has pursued a campaign that combines alterations to accommodate the revived post-conciliar liturgy with a scheme of redecoration reflecting that liturgy, and at the same time completing and articulating the essentials of Pugin’s own fiercely held–and often fiercely contested–architectural principles. The booklet is illustrated with fine photographs by Richard Davies.