About the Book
This book is a memento of a photography challenge that brought several Pentax enthusiasts together. But it also serves as a sample of our skill and passion for the art. The book contains sixty photos and a professionally-written article on the psychology of "lens buying addiction".
This project started with a challenge put down by "Stillshunter" on the PentaxForums.com forum:
What I am proposing is "Single-in-September".
The challenge is: post one photo each day with the one lens of your choice....sort of like golf's one-club challenge.
Sounds simple enough....but how will this help exorcise LBA?
1. you will have to get very acquainted with that one lens;
2. you will have to spend less time researching other lenses and more being creative with the one on hand; and
3. you will have to take a photo every single day...work or weekend, rain or shine, you and your body and lens of choice must engage with the world daily. So focus here on photography and not equipment."
Features & Details
- Category Portfolios
Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
- Publish Date Oct 29, 2010
- Tags united states, bird in flight, black and white, pentax, pentaxforumns, camera, photography, lens, australia, japan, denmark, britain, america, canada, challenge, competition, game, collaboration, street, landscape, architecture, portrait, profile, seascape, transit, psychology, lens, buying, addictionanimal, macro, abstract, colour