About the Book
Tayos Gold, Tayos Dawn & Tayos Fever!
Correlating 100 000 years of enigmas, mysteries and hypotheses into a radical revision of human origins and lost history
The Voyage: A fabulous hypothetical voyage of the 2nd century AD from the Persian Gulf across the Pacific Ocean – the Sinus Magnus marked on Claudius Ptolemy’s world map – to rediscover the lost Indo-Sumerian Cities of Cattigara, Acadthra and others, including the founding nations of Atl Antis – the Old Andes.
The Search: A correlation of pre-historical events indicating the pre-cataclysmic existence of a global federation.
The Vacuum: Filling the gaps in ancient history by identification of the mytho-historical keys to their resolution.
The Secret: Catastrophism – the mytho-historical link between Creationism and Evolutionism.
· Lost Empire of the Catti
· Virgin Births of Planets
· Inter Planetary Catastrophism, the missing page of pre-history
· Global Migrations
· Atl Antis as history
· Lost Centuries and Chronologies
· Homer’s true Legacy
· New Troy in Ancient Britain
· The Lost History of the Scots and the Magyars
A “gold mine” of Ideas and Revelations for new generations to work on
Features & Details
- Category History
5×8 in, 13×20 cm
- Publish Date Apr 04, 2011
- Tags Tayos Gold Library, Persian Gulf, Signus Magnus, Claudius Ptolemy, Indo-Sumerian cities, Old Andes, ancient history, Lost Empire of the Catti, Virgin Births of Planet, Inter Planetary Catastrophism, the missing page of pre-history, Global Migrations, Atl Antis as history, Lost Centuries and Chronologies, Homer’s true Legacy, New Troy in Ancient Britain, The Lost History of the Scots and the Magyars, Cattigara, Atlantis, Catastrophes, mytho-history, Catastrophism
Scottish engineer Stan Hall (1936 - 2008) was born in Edinburgh and raised in nearby Dunbar. As a nine year old in, newsreels of blitzed cities and concentration camps opened his mind to a vision of two kinds of people in the world – in every sense of the words – Builders and Destroyers! In parallel with university studies and an interdisciplinary career in building, he explored ancient engineering, civilizations and mytho-history, concluding that South America is the 'Missing Page of Prehistory' and 'Interplanetary Catastrophism' the missing link in the Creation – Evolution controversy. After catalysing a landmark expedition to the Cave of the Tayos in Ecuador in 1976, Hall began a personal odyssey to the heart of global enigmas. His four books, Tayos Gold, Tayos Dawn, Tayos Fever and Savage Genesis contain all his research and theories collated over a lifetime.