About the Book
This book is about the "Dance of the Cranes" at Hornborga lake in Sweden.
It's a nature reserve located near Skara and Falköping. It is one of the largest nature reserves in Sweden. With over 15.000 cranes and other bird species spotted there.
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography
Large Format Landscape, 13×11 in, 33×28 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781457977961
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781457977978
- Publish Date May 18, 2011
- Language English
- Tags nature reserve, avian variety, mute swans, whooper swans, black headed gulls, bird towers, sjön. fåglar, wildlife, ornathology, birds, cranes, teals, ducks, swans, lapwings, seagulls, photography, nature, forests, lake, shallow, birdwatchers, hides, people, Sweden, Skara, Hornborgasjön, Falköping, Tranor, svanor, måsar