About the Book
"They Say I Shake a Little" chronicles the adventures of a poet, playwright, author and phographer with Early Onset Parkinson's Disease as he seeks a personal cure. This collection of photographs with poetry reveals an unique look at the world as the reader is challenged to "see the world through new eyes."
Features & Details
- Category Fine Art Photography
Standard Portrait, 7.75×9.75 in, 20×25 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320026215
- Softcover: 9781320026208
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320026222
- Publish Date Jul 12, 2011
- Language English
- Tags seeing art, everyday life, Early Onset Parkinson's Disease, fine art, beauty, artistic, hope, poetry, sonnets, photography, portraits, eyes, optimism, self-help, art, encouragement
The author of more than forty plays for young people, David J. LeMaster is proud to stand tall in a struggle against Early Onset Parkinson's Disease. He turned to photography just after his diagnosis and has used it to battle the progression of his disease by staying focused and active.