Gone... but not forgotten
a photographic retrospective of the Twin Towers
by Sid Birns
Ebook, Apple iPad format
About the Book
A photographic retrospective of a national icon, from the unique perspective of award winning photo-journalist Sid Birns.
The Twin Towers were a personal and favorite subject of photographer Sid Birns, who framed them in as many different ways as he could, capturing them on film like the paparazzi catch the famous. His photos were archived and most likely would have stayed that way, until September 11, 2001, when one man's private pursuit suddenly became an unintended memorial.
Features & Details
- Category Fine Art Photography
Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320119115
- Softcover: 9781320119108
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320119122
- Publish Date Aug 20, 2011
- Language English
- Tags World Trade Center, New York City, New York, Twin Towers New York, 9-11 memorial, Twin Towers memorial, World Trade Center memorial, Twin Towers, terrorist attack, twin towers architecture, world trade center architecture, twin towers photographs, world trade center photographs, 9-11, 911, 9/11