About the Book
Everyone has a story to tell.
Put yours on paper here.
Don’t just leave a will that tells who gets what. You are far more than the sum of your possessions. You are about your experiences and the feelings and knowledge you drew from them. The choices you made and the paths you took in life helped make you who you are. More than money and possessions, your story written here will have great value for generations to come. Long after you are gone, your wisdom can still be shared.
The pages you compose in this book will be a source of joy and fascination for your loved ones and those who follow them. It’s never too soon to be sure that what you wanted to say is actually said. This book will be your guide.
"Through this beautiful book, Linda Held Wren has given all of us a tangible way to hold on to our most vital memories, and to offer them as a priceless gift to those we love."
– Jeffrey Zaslow, coauthor, The Last lecture
Features & Details
- Category Biographies & Memoirs
Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781450779456
- Publish Date Oct 31, 2011
- Language English
- Tags Your personal story, Your life story, Create your own journal, Create your own memoir, Blank memoir with prompts, Memoir, Journal, Diary