About the Book
There is no place like the Pacific Northwest...it is one of the last frontiers!
The people here are adventurous, yet naive in many ways...That naive spirit creates some of the hardest, dispassionate personalities that in a crises become the most caring, empathetic personalities I have ever seen!
This is unique to the Pacific Northwest and it has been my honor to meet the natives and to experience an existence like no other on the Earth!
It is my hope that you enjoy "Sunbeams" it is a testament to persons and perspectives that are one of a kind!
Features & Details
- Category Literature & Fiction
Small Square, 7×7 in, 18×18 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781457992124
- Softcover: 9781457992117
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781457992131
- Publish Date Nov 25, 2011
- Language English
- Tags Short Stories, Pacific Northwest, Lake Forest Park, Lake Washington, Seattle, Washington, Shoreline, Kenmore, Kirkland, Poems, Prose, Positivity, Life, Lessons