About the Book
Arterial and Capillary Blood Gases: Indication, Sampling, Diagnostic Use, gives you complete start-to-finish instructions on every blood gas sampling procedure to help you meet today's clinical challenges.
Well organized and easy to use for every procedure you'll find:
• What equipment is needed; how to prepare it, in step-by-step details
• How to prepare the procedure, with each step clearly explained together with rationales for key steps
• Tips and advice you'll need to perform the procedure correctly
• Complications to watch for, how to prevent them, and what to do if they occur
• How to prepare documentation
Dr. Ramaz Mitaishvili became a president and chief executive officer of RM Global Health Inc. on July 27, 2000. As president, he leads the RMGH’s efforts to protect the health of people around the world and provide essential emergency services to those in need. He manages one of the largest private departments in the field of Health Services, with more than 500 employees and contractors.