Virginia Storm Chasing
Tracking Severe Weather in the Old Dominion
by Chris White
Ebook, Apple iPad format
About the Book
This volume covers 10 years of storm chasing in northern and central Virginia (2002-2011). The storms, pictures, and chase accounts are all real!
Features & Details
- Category Sports & Adventure
Standard Portrait, 7.75×9.75 in, 20×25 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320004886
- Softcover: 9781320004879
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320004893
- Publish Date Mar 05, 2012
- Language English
- Tags Old Dominion, wall cloud, storm chasing, Mid-Atlantic, Virginia, hail, tornado, funnel
I'm a military brat and an avid storm chaser. I've been interested in storms all my life but only started storm chasing in 2002. Now I'm hooked!!! Most of my chasing is done locally in Virginia but most years I get out to Tornado Alley for a week or so in the spring.