About the Book
Magical Light is a collection of highly colorful sunrise and sunset photographs captured over or near Lake Erie in the Greater Cleveland area. The next chapter of the book provides practical advice on how to capture good sunrise and sunset photographs.
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography
Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320059701
- Softcover: 9781320059695
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320059718
- Publish Date Apr 06, 2012
- Language English
- Tags color photography, sunrise and sunset photographs, lake erie, don iannone, photography advice, cleveland, bratenahl
Don Iannone is a Greater Cleveland based photographer, poet, and author. He is the author of two books of poetry and three photography books. Many of Don's photographs have been published in books, other print publications, and on Internet websites. His photographs have been exhibited in several venues in Greater Cleveland. Don gives lectures, speeches and seminars on using poetry and photography to promote inspiration, insight and healing. He has an M.A. Degree in Consciousness Studies. His thesis topic was on the subject of art and consciousness.