About the Book
Walk through one simple day on April 12th, 2008 as Kyle Sharpe and Tori Truong prepare to make the biggest committment of their entire lives: to live as husband and wife until eternity.
This book is a chronological collection of pictures, quotations, verses and song lyrics created to bring joy to whomever opens it up. We put in quite a few hours organizing the experience before puting it down in an album, and are very excited about the final product.
On the first page you will find a portion that says "The Wedding CD" and there we will place a CD of the music that we played throughout the ceremony and the special dances during the reception as well. Obviously Blurb can't make CD's, so we couldn't include it here:) But if you're interested, here is that playlist:
1. Five Silent Miles - American Football (processional)
2. Angel - Jack Johnson (entrance of the bride)
3. Beautiful - Shawn McDonald (taking communion)
4. I've Just Seen a Face - Across the Universe (recessional)
5. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz (first dance)
6. Daughters - John Mayer (father daughter dance)
7. Have I Told You Lately? - Rod Stewart (mother son dance)
8. Fever - Michael Buble (taking off the garter belt)
9. Hey Big Spender - Bassey (money dance)
10. These are the Days - Jamie Cullum (Last song of the night)
I am in love with people:) I honestly love to talk to people and hear everything about their lives and where they came from. I could sit and listen to a stranger for hours talk about their lost love, their thoughts on faith and even their hatred for things. There's a kind of beauty in the tragedy of life, and the best part of being ALIVE is experiencing what it means to be real. I take the good, I take the bad, I take the pleasure and I take the pain. We all experience the same emotions, but it's how we deal with them that makes us who we are. I LOVE to live:) Born and raised in Vancouver, WA. I am 1/2 Vietnamese, 1/4 Chippewa American Indian, 1/4 White. Both of my parents are very rich in their cultural heritage. I have a wonderful husband named Kyle who is from Spokane, WA. He was an airforce brat who moved around quite a bit during his life. I currently work in youth ministry as a staff person for a non denominational organization called Young Life. I love my job & my life.