Walk through one simple day on April 12th, 2008 as Kyle Sharpe and Tori Truong prepare to make the biggest committment of their entire lives: to live as husband and wife until eternity.
This book is a chronological collection of pictures, quotations, verses and song lyrics created to bring joy to whomever opens it up. We put in quite a few hours organizing the experience before puting it down in an album, and are very excited about the final product.
On the first page you will find a portion that says "The Wedding CD" and there we will place a CD of the music that we played throughout the ceremony and the special dances during the reception as well. Obviously Blurb can't make CD's, so we couldn't include it here:) But if you're interested, here is that playlist:
1. Five Silent Miles - American Football (processional)
2. Angel - Jack Johnson (entrance of the bride)
3. Beautiful - Shawn McDonald (taking communion)
4. I've Just Seen a Face - Across the Universe (recessional)
5. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz (first dance)
6. Daughters - John Mayer (father daughter dance)
7. Have I Told You Lately? - Rod Stewart (mother son dance)
8. Fever - Michael Buble (taking off the garter belt)
9. Hey Big Spender - Bassey (money dance)
10. These are the Days - Jamie Cullum (Last song of the night)