About the Book
I've based this book on my work with one art model, Pearl and I have made many trips out to remote desert locations under all imaginable conditions, simply for the love of art and the ability to create. This book represents the work we've done together up to the present and I've included some of the images we've done based on individual concepts we've come up with, it's not all desert as you'll see.
Features & Details
- Category Fine Art Photography
Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781457988400
- Softcover: 9781457988394
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781457988417
- Publish Date Oct 26, 2012
- Language English
- Tags artnude. fineart, desert, artistic, nude, female, nudity, erotic, winge, art, fine, dwinge, naked, david, sensual, muse, photography, artnude, beautiful, woman, graceful, natural
For me beauty is everywhere, even in remote, forgotten, abandoned and forsaken places. My goal is to present through photography a celebration of the beauty and humanity in nature. The art models in my work represent the harmony between humanity and the environment however harsh that environment might be, nature provides us the opportunity to contemplate, to explore, to experience and to celebrate. I hope to convey both the beauty and the wonder as it exists in our world, even off the beaten path and in an unforgiving climate.