A Visit To Historic DAVETOWN
The places and people in 1:87 scale
by Dave Roehrle
About the Book
A pictorial tour of a few of my 1:87 scale dioramas along with a little bit of totally fictitious history about each one.
Davetown is a waterfront town fictitiously located in Maryland. Along the Chesapeake Bay at the mouth of the Crymeya River. Near Kreepy Creek and Mallow Creek.
Features & Details
- Category Crafts & Hobbies
Small Square, 7×7 in, 18×18 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320077255
- Softcover: 9781320077248
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320077262
- Publish Date Nov 08, 2008
- Language English
- Tags 1:87 scale, HO Scale, hot rod, Diorama, daveinthehat, Model, Hobby, Miniature, Davetown, buildings, history, toys, craft, crafts