About the Book
Many visitors to the Isle of Wight comment, 'It's like stepping back in time'. The author and photographer of this book has captured the present and matched it to the past. Highlighting the changes that have and have not happened over the years.
Back to the future meets Jurassic Island in this photographic time travelling tour of past and present views of Great Britain's Garden Isle.
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography
Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320340755
- Softcover: 9781320340748
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320340779
- Publish Date Mar 04, 2013
- Language English
- Tags history, pictures, photograph, old, new, photography, island, past, present, view, scene, wight, now, then, and, nigel, allen, photo, ryde, pier, cowes, east, osborne, yarmouth, ferry, sea, wightlink, fishbourne, brading, bull, ring, ventnor, train, steam, underground, stocks, jail, carferry, house, art, arts, white, cascade, newport, carisbrooke, castle, church, street, isle of wight, winter gardens, town hall