Black & White Plus A Little Bit Of Colour Revised Edition 2016
A collection of fine art nude fashion and portrait images
by Bruce Smith
Ebook, Apple iPad format
About the Book
A selection of fashion, portrait, nudes and erotic images taken over the last 30 or so years of Bruce Smith's career as a internationally published fashion photographer.
Features & Details
- Category Fine Art Photography
Standard Portrait, 8×10 in, 20×25 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781364607777
- Softcover: 9781364607791
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781364607760
- Publish Date Apr 02, 2013
- Language English
- Tags fine art, fine art nudes, fine art fashion, fine art portraits, black and white photography, fine art printed books, fine art books, fine art photography, fashion nudes, fine art nude, photography or nudes, nude photography, nudes, nude, fashion, portraits, portrait, photography
Like many successful photographers, Bruce Smith achieved his first big break in fashion photography by setting up a test shoot with a model. Inspired by great photographers from the decades past, such as Cecil Beaton, Norman Parkinson, David Bailey, Barry Lategan, Horst P. Horst, Irving Penn and Richard Avedon, he borrowed some Fifties style gowns from a top fashion designer who sold her clothes through exclusive London stores. Such was the impact of these images on the designer, she commissioned Bruce and what started as a test, became a spread in one of the UK’s leading fashion magazines, at the time ‘Avant Guard’; This recognition of his talent set Bruce off on a journey that has so far, spanned over 30 years. Confident and adventurous, he developed his own style and built a reputation for creating stylish, ‘classic’ images in couture and bridal wear. These developments have given Bruce a truly world wide audience and an opportunity to educate and influence many photographers.