About the Book
My intention has always been to explore the body and I always try to capture a glimpse into the soul of my subject in the details of a photograph.
Through my photos, I want to bring a piece of life, the vibration of a feeling in the heart of the viewer. I consider that I have made a good portrait if I succeeded in reveling what may be concealed by the subject to the naked eye and make the viewer feel the sadness in the eyes of a child or the wisdom hidden by the wrinkles of an old man.
Features & Details
- Category Fine Art Photography
Small Square, 7×7 in, 18×18 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320034807
- Softcover: 9781320034791
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320034814
- Publish Date Apr 23, 2013
- Language English
- Tags fine art, black and white, photo, portrait, dark, child, old, photography, sepia