About the Book
More than 100 of my best photographs. Makes a great book just for eye candy.
Great sampler of the kinds of photographs I love to take.
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography
Large Format Landscape, 13×11 in, 33×28 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320006828
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320006835
- Publish Date May 14, 2013
- Language English
- Tags covered bridge, grist mill, blue ridge parkway, south Carolina, barns, mountains, hummingbirds, butterflies, wildlife, animals, waterfalls, india, Ecuador, foreign, trains, wildflowers, landscapes, photography, faucette
I'm a Christian photographer living in the upstate of South Carolina. I have been interested in photography since childhood but have only been an avid photographer since 2001. I graduated from Furman University, Greenville, SC and also from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Ft. Worth, TX. I have won awards for my photography and have even been published occasionally. Mostly I make money by selling souvenir products such as post cards and magnets. This book showcases my talent so that others can enjoy them at an affordable cost (ebook is FREE!) I owe any praise I get to my Lord Jesus Christ who died for my sins so that I might have eternal life. I also thank my wife, Darlene, who has helped me immensely in my photography business. Feel free to send me an email letting me know if you'd like to purchase any of these photos you see in this book. Digital files are also available for those wanting to publish them. email@example.com is my email address.