About the Book
This is # 9 of Paul Mariano's book series; this time taking you to the heart of Central America, Panama. Explore its colonial past in Casco Viejo, Panama Viejo, Portobelo to the engineering marvel of the 20th century, the Panama Canal; from its indigenous people of Komarca de Kuna and Emberas to the modernity of its Panama City. Enjoy the relaxed beach town of Bocas del Toro while embracing the customs of El Valle de Anton, a town nestled inside the crater of an extinct volcano.
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography
Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320013536
- Softcover: 9781320013529
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320013543
- Publish Date Jun 15, 2013
- Language English
- Tags El Valle de Anton, Bocas del Toro, Panama City, Komarca de Kuna, Panama Canal, Panama Viejo, Casco Viejo, Central America, Paul Mariano, Emberas, architecture, photography, globe, travel, Portobelo, Panama
I was born in the Philippines and immigrated to the Bay area in 1992. I currently live in San Francisco. My work has been featured in publications, art exhibitions, and businesses throughout the city. I am also an active volunteer photographer for many community organizations in San Francisco and the Bay Area.