The Google Gamble
The CEO’s Guide to Traffic, Conversion and the Mysteries of S.E.O.
by Tim Levy
Does S.E.O. Scare you?
Are you even sure what traffic is, or why it’s so important?
You don’t need Computer Science degree to grow your business online and offline. What you need is smoking hot traffic.
The Google Gamble shows you how.
• Discover how Google works and what you need to do to constantly adapt
• Find out multi-level strategies that bring new leads to your business
• Learn how to find and hire legitimate SEO support while avoiding the charlatans
With The Google Gamble you’re no longer gambling but making informed decisions.
• What is traffic and how do I make it cold, warm, or smoking hot?
• Does my website have awesome Google-ready content?
• What are meta-tags and how can they help me?
• What are backlinks and article marketing and how can they help or even hurt me?
• Why is video is becoming more powerful than web copy?
• What is Google Analytics, why is it important and how does it work?
“I’ve seen CEOs hire so-called SEO experts who use bad technique then boom! Google finds out and you get slapped. Your traffic vanishes. Oops!”
Tim Levy's clients report transformational shifts and rapid growth in their business and personal lives.
Tim Levy is an author, speaker, consultant and coach. He works with CEOs and entrepreneurs on clarity, strategy and mindset. He routinely speaks for peak organizations like Vistage, CEOSpace and Secret Knock. He has a particular focus on web technology and digital content including books, CDs, online training and broadcast television. His clients report transformational shifts and rapid growth in their business and personal lives.
The Awakener's Handbook Published October 10, 2014
The Entrepreneurial Handbook Hardcover Published April 18, 2014
The Google Gamble Hardcover Published April 18, 2014
The Fast Book Handbook Hardcover Published December 07, 2013
The Fast Book Handbook Paperback Published December 07, 2013
Creativity and Innovation Published December 04, 2013
Creativity and Innovation Hardcover Published November 26, 2013
The Entrepreneurial Handbook Published July 05, 2013