About the Book
A history of boarding at one of New Zealand's leading secondary schools in the 1960's. Full of personalities, anecdotes and photographs from the period. The Author was a boarder in Pridham House.
Features & Details
- Category Biographies & Memoirs
Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320932530
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320932516
- Publish Date Jul 18, 2013
- Language English
- Tags surfing, school, Taranaki, NPBHS, boarder, schooling, life, Sixties, 1960, boarding, rugby, sport, hostel, food, mountain, book, memoir, memories, blog, web, gift, New Plymouth, New Zealand, high school, New Plymouth Boys High School, Mt Egmont, Mt Taranaki
The author trained as an artist and photographer and has held numerous exhibitions over the years in painting, serigraphy and art photography. His photographs have been published in international, inflight magazines and his art is represented in private collections internationally.