MAP Wellness Morsels
Life in the RAW
by meg pearson
About the Book
"Meg's raw meals are the perfect introduction for anyone with doubts that uncooked food can be delicious. Her meals aren't just satisfying; they compete with great dinners in any category. Add to that her spunk and passion for the food she creates and you know you're in for an inspiring bite every time!" - Kris Reyes, TV Host "The Morning Show"
We all lead crazy lives, and getting dinner on the table is one of the daily stresses we all share. But eating well and living with ease do not have to be mutually exclusive! Meg is convinced (and will convince you too!) than eating raw, at least some of the time, can be delicious, cheap, easy, slick, and quick!
Start Living Life in the RAW!
• Find out the benefits of raw & living foods
• Learn basic raw techniques
• Gain valuable tips to make eating raw simple & fun
• Make meal planning easy with several set menus
...and discover 40 plant-based recipes to get you started, that are guaranteed to please!
Meg not only created the recipes & content, but also did all her own food photography for the book!
Features & Details
- Category Cooking
6×9 in, 15×23 cm
- Publish Date Aug 21, 2013
- Language English
- Tags raw food, living food, meg pearson, meghan pearson, MAP Wellness, MAP Wellness Morsels, Living Life in the RAW, Living in the RAW, healthy cooking, Vegetarian, vegan, raw, cooking, dehydrating, pearson, uncooking, wellness, yoga
Meg is a “nutritarian,” passionate vegan cook, culinary nutrition expert, and raw and living food chef and instructor. She is also a yoga teacher, reiki practitioner, inspirational speaker, and eating disorder awareness advocate, with a personal mission to make the world a sweeter place, filled with love. After overcoming a series of traumatic life altering events in 2010 and 2011 that included a broken engagement, the death of her father, and a hospitalization with a serious relapse with her bulimia, Meg decided to leave her 12 year career in television production to pursue her passions: yoga and raw food.