About the Book
The purpose of NEVADA MUSTANGS - LIVING SYMBOLS OF THE WEST is to show the beauty of North America’s Wild Horses.
The book has more than 160 pages, of the highest photo quality paper there is on the market. With an image-wrapped hard cover, for long lasting durability. A must have in every horse lover’s home!
The photos tell a story of proud horses with strong family bonds.
I hope that the Mustangs in this book will touch your heart, as they've touched mine.
50% of the profits from NEVADA MUSTANGS - LIVING SYMBOLS OF THE WEST goes to non-profits that actively work to improve the situation for the Mustangs.
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography
Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320060523
- Softcover: 9781320060516
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320060530
- Publish Date Sep 14, 2013
- Language English
- Tags Maria Northcutt Jansson, nature, animals, animal, mammals, wildlife, outdoors, friendship, friend, old, young, family, stallion, mare, filly, colt, ranching, ranch, feral, history, water, grass, equestrian, endangered, safety, non-profit, rescue, adopt, killbuyer, slaughter, Reno, Nevada, BLM, mustangs, mustang, equus, equine, horses, horse, horse rescue, wild horse sanctuaries, save the mustangs, slaughter auctions, Nevada Mustangs - Living Symbols Of The West, Nevada Mustangs, wild mustangs, wild horses, wild horse, horse photography, equine photography, eco system, natural habitats, natural habitat, feral V/S wild, American history, American heritage, raise awareness, tele photo zoom lens, Swedish Photographer, Equine Photographer
I’m a Swedish Contemporary Lifestyle Blogger And Photographer. I love traveling and exploring new places. I grew up in a small mountain village in Sweden. I have a background as a preschool/kindergarten teacher (degree from Karlstads University, Sweden.) I have been a passionate photographer since I was 5 years old. I am always looking for beautiful places to explore with my camera. I intend to spread love, and light to everyone I meet, wether it is a person reading my blog, looking at my photos, or meeting me in real life. Give me the chance to make your day a little brighter! Yours, Maria PS. My website have changed, since I published Nevada Mustangs three years ago. You can find my photo blog at mjanssonphotography.com. If you're interested in prints, you'll find them in my gallery maria-jansson.pixels.com.