A Loose Traverse: my view on London in one day.
This is my contribution to the collaboration project A LOOSE TRAVERSE.
26 photographer walked through London following a set of rules:
1. The Project did begin 18th July & was completed by Sunday 16th September
2. A map of the walk will be passed on to the next group member
3. The next group member will choose a point on the walk at which to begin their own walk; re-walking a part of the walk before branching off into their own walk. The length & duration of this overlap is at the walker’s discretion.
4. The new walker will continue the traverse in the direction of their choice
5. The duration & length of each walk is determined by the current walker
6. Each walker will pass a copy of the map of their own walk onto the next walker … & so on until everyone in the Project has completed a walk
7. The Traverse is then complete
A LOOSE TRAVERSE was initiated by members of the ‘Crossing Lines’ group (Centre for Urban and Community
Research (CUCR) at Goldsmiths University London).