A Loose Traverse: my view on London in one day.
This is my contribution to the collaboration project A LOOSE TRAVERSE.
26 photographer walked through London following a set of rules:
1. The Project did begin 18th July & was completed by Sunday 16th September
2. A map of the walk will be passed on to the next group member
3. The next group member will choose a point on the walk at which to begin their own walk; re-walking a part of the walk before branching off into their own walk. The length & duration of this overlap is at the walker’s discretion.
4. The new walker will continue the traverse in the direction of their choice
5. The duration & length of each walk is determined by the current walker
6. Each walker will pass a copy of the map of their own walk onto the next walker … & so on until everyone in the Project has completed a walk
7. The Traverse is then complete
A LOOSE TRAVERSE was initiated by members of the ‘Crossing Lines’ group (Centre for Urban and Community
Research (CUCR) at Goldsmiths University London).
Enlightened Inspiration 2014 Published December 01, 2015
Mandala Published August 27, 2014
Blossoms and Inspiration 2013 Published August 25, 2014
Kowloon - Hong Kong Published December 15, 2013
Zendo Kyodan Zenways London Yugagyo Dojo Zen Yoga Camberwell Published May 30, 2013
Blossoms and Inspiration 2012 Published May 30, 2013
Blossoms and Inspiration 2011 Published May 30, 2013
Blossoms and Inspiration 2010 Published May 30, 2013