Was 2013 all that you envisioned and hoped for? What will you accomplish in 2014? Hopes and dreams without a plan for executing them is wishful thinking. Success is about knowing where you currently are, what goals you would like to achieve, and then coming up with a plan for doing just that.
This 2014 Your Best Year Yet Planner will help you:
* Clarify what your core values are. This will be your compass to navigate all the choices life will bring.
* Determine the five most important things you wish to accomplish by the end of your life.
* Come up with goals for 2014 in the areas of family, health, inner life, professional life and finances to create a staggeringly productive and amazing year.
* Break down your yearly goals in monthly, then weekly priorities.
* Start off each month with an insightful article on how to bring on massive productivity, clearer thinking, a world-class attitude and so much more.
* Stay inspired each week with carefully chosen and insightful quotes.
This is a great gift for people you care about.