About the Book
This is # 11 of Paul Mariano's book series as he takes you on a journey to medieval Belgium of Antwerp, Bruges, Brussels, and Gent. From Antwerp's Grote Markt and its Guild Houses, Steen Castle, medieval quarter, to Brussels' Grand Place, Royal Palace and Square, iconic Manneken Pis, to Bruges' medieval squares and charming canals, to Gent's Gravesteen Castle and its gothic cathedrals.
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography
Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320013505
- Softcover: 9781320013499
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320013512
- Publish Date Nov 13, 2013
- Language English
- Tags Paul Mariano, architecture, gothic, globe, travel, Gent, Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp
I was born in the Philippines and immigrated to the Bay area in 1992. I currently live in San Francisco. My work has been featured in publications, art exhibitions, and businesses throughout the city. I am also an active volunteer photographer for many community organizations in San Francisco and the Bay Area.