About the Book
A collection of over 300 photos showcasing the Mediterranean archipelago of Malta.
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography
Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320509299
- Softcover: 9781320509329
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320509312
- Publish Date Dec 08, 2013
- Language English
- Tags travel photography, malta, maltese, boats, travel, candids, architecture, beaches, beach, church, churches, chapel, ancient, temples, temple, ruin, sea, holiday, people
Christopher Muscat has had a passion for photography since leaving high school back in the late 1990's in the city of Melbourne, Australia. At about the same time as converting to the digital photography age in 2003, he also began to travel to other countries where he experienced various other cultures and traditions. In 2004, he landed on the tiny island country of Malta, where he stayed for six months. From 2007 he began to freelance shooting weddings and candids, but it was in travel photography where his passion was strongest.