About the Book
"To me, every sunrise is like a snowflake; each is unique in its beauty and no two are completely alike..."
The author takes you on a journey with her as she shares with you her compelling and beautiful photographs of different scenes of the quiet pre-dawn moments right before the sun rises, to the exciting and energizing instant when the sun peeks up over the horizon and begins to spread its warmth over the entire shoreline.
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography
Small Square, 7×7 in, 18×18 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320011730
- Softcover: 9781320011723
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320011747
- Publish Date Jan 14, 2014
- Language English
- Tags Jersey Shore, New Jersey, shoreline, shore, sunshine, sun, ocean, beach, daybreak, seashore, dawn, sunrise