About the Book
This 132-page book (size 8" x 10") features an impressive 174 photos of the lovely 'Lady Heather,' many of which will leave your heart pounding. Heather is--hands down--an expert tease in front of a camera, and many of her photos provide ample evidence of that fact. For those who may not know, Heather has an interesting ethnic makeup. She writes, "I am half Italian, and my Italian features and characteristics reveal themselves in fairly obvious ways. My other half is a lively combination of Scottish, English, Native American, and who knows what else!" Whatever her ancestry, it has all combined to create a perfect storm of beauty with the uniqueness that is Heather. She adds, "I have often been described as 'the girl next door,' which captures one of the things people find most appealing about me--that I am 'a real woman.' I'm honored, and sometimes a bit bemused, by all the kind things said about me." We both--photographer and model, husband and wife--hope that Heather's beauty will nourish your soul.
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography
Standard Portrait, 7.75×9.75 in, 20×25 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781457995897
- Softcover: 9781457995880
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781457995903
- Publish Date Feb 05, 2014
- Language English
- Tags women with long hair, brunettes, brunette women, American women, big breasts, married woman, lace bra, black bra, portraits, photography, photobook, brunette woman, sexy brunette, Lady Heather, girl next door, woman next door, full-figured woman, full figured woman, American woman, Italian woman, hourglass figure, long hair, brown eyes, beautiful woman, beautiful women, photos of women, sexy photos, sexy woman, farm girl, pretty eyes, country girl, pretty dress, green dress, sexy pictures, portrait photography, photo book, erotic, sensuality, sensuous, Heather, wife, mother, model, full-figured, women, waterfalls, nature, outdoors, country, curvaceous, busty, bustier, corset, glamorous, pictures
Heather is at heart a country girl, having grown up in a semi-rural community in upstate New York. She spent a substantial portion of her childhood wandering her grandfather's farm in Pennsylvania, and most of her fondest memories from her youth are firmly rooted there. Now she lives in a rural area of the great state of Maine, and wouldn't trade her locale for anything. She has often been described as "the girl next door," which captures one of the things people find most appealing about her--that she is 'a real woman.' Some quotes from her admirers: Very few women can portray beauty, sensuality, class and all the while be so wonderfully adorable. || She is SO sensual! || She has a rare desirability. || Her face is so tender. || She is a wonderful, sensual, soft, delicate thing of beauty. || She has a look that enters the soul of the beholder. || She has beautiful, magnetic eyes that speak volumes. || She is radiant & sultry, and perfectly expresses sensual feelings and emotions.