About the Book
The CEO’s Guide to Traffic, Conversion and the Mysteries of SEO.
Does S.E.O. Scare you? Are you even sure what traffic is, or why it’s so important?
In a decade and a half, Google has become the apex of the connection between your potential customers and your business. By virtue of this computing tool’s absorption into every day life, it has become a major source of success, advancement, concern and frustration for businesses.
Fortunately, you don’t need Computer Science degree to grow your business online and offline. What you need is smoking hot traffic. The Google Gamble shows you how.
• Discover how Google works and what you need to do to constantly adapt
• Find out multi-level strategies that bring new leads to your business
• Learn how to find and hire legitimate SEO support while avoiding the charlatans
The Google Gamble explains SEO with the CEO and entrepreneur in mind. With The Google Gamble you’re no longer gambling but making informed decisions.
• What is traffic and how do I make it cold, warm, or smoking hot?
• Does my website have awesome Google-ready content?
• What are meta-tags and how can they help me?
• What are backlinks and article marketing and how can they help or even hurt me?
• Why is video is becoming more powerful than web copy?
• What is Google Analytics, why is it important and how does it work?
“I’ve seen CEOs hire so-called SEO experts who use bad technique then boom! Google finds out and you get slapped. Your traffic vanishes. Oops!”
The Google Gamble shows business leaders how to pick and manage the right people to do their SEO. Avoid being scammed by so called experts who view Google as something to manipulate, rather than as a tool for communication.
Tim Levy is an author, speaker, consultant and coach. He works with CEOs and entrepreneurs on clarity, strategy and mindset. He routinely speaks for peak organizations like Vistage, CEOSpace and Secret Knock. He has a particular focus on web technology and digital content including books, CDs, online training and broadcast television. His clients report transformational shifts and rapid growth in their business and personal lives.