XCEL YOUR WELLNESS
Virtues and Vitamins
by Johan David Terpstra
About the Book
No nonsense testimony, wise tips and advice for the modern person seeking to follow the natural path - take on the SEVEN STEP challenge of virtues and vitamins to achieve optimal health & wellness. This health journey has been both a necessity and a desire for the best status for body and mind. It has all worked well. I have the youthful energy and vitality restored as promised by the Naturopath. Below are the original symptoms of discomfort and they are all resolved.
The results today are noticeable:
- Pressure in the head, headaches, stiff neck - RESOLVED
- Fatigue, aching joints - RESOLVED
- Dulled concentration - RESOLVED
- Sore, tired eyes, dark patches under eyes - RESOLVED
- Dull skin tone, dandruff - RESOLVED
- Sore tongue/mouth on occasions – RESOLVED
- Excessive weight gain – RESOLVED
I want to note here that I was and am a clean living person, seeking virtues and avoiding many of the prominent vices known in our society, such as, alcoholism, narcotics and smoking nicotine – and yet for all that I still suffered with disorders. So why would that be? The answer is laid out in the SEVEN STEPS of this publication.
I hope that as you read this it will switch on a light for you concerning your own experience with similar infirmities. The SEVEN STEPS are remedies which are sure to benefit everyone who adopts the advice given.
Utilize this Empowering book; take this Opportunity to Xcel your Wellness, like us on Face Book and share with a Friend!
Features & Details
- Category Self-Improvement
6×9 in, 15×23 cm
- Publish Date Aug 16, 2014
- Language English
- Tags health, wellness, vitamins, supplements, therapist, massage, wellbeing, improvement, stress, disease, fatigue, success, Johan, author, writer, books, fitness, exercise, body, muscle, stretching, ebook, Ebooks, healthy, vitamin, virtue, head, skin, weight, energy, youth, young, how to, Johan Terpstra, blurb books
Involved in the Internal Arts since 2005, Johan David Terpstra is a qualified Thai Massage Practitioner and is knowledgeable in foot reflex therapy and nutrition. He is also a certified instructor in Tai Chi and Easy Fitness programs. His talent and passion is research and compilation of material and his drive is being supported full time in the arts sector. Johan is open to any opportunity to use his skills in the arts arena and be supported full time. Join author Johan David Terpstra on face book and obtain copies of his published books on topics such as wellness, natural therapies, religion, philosophy and photography projects. See previews of his books on blurb/bookstore. Johan has a graduate degree in Theology and has completed advanced courses in English, History, Philosophy, Public Speaking, Teaching, Music Composition and Natural Therapies. He also has experience in Web Design, DVD and Book Publishing. As an author, Johan has many works to his name in EBook format.