About the Book
Installing and Configuring Bugzilla Using Oracle on Windows is a visual step-by-step guide to the complicated business of installing and configuring Bugzilla using Oracle as the database repository and Windows as the OS platform.
Every step in the process of installation and configuration is visually demonstrated so you can get this excellent application up and running in record time.
I've timed the process from start to finish and using this guide you could finish the entire process in less than an hour.
Without it you might take weeks to accomplish this task (if ever).
Features & Details
- Category Computers & Internet
Small Square, 7×7 in, 18×18 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781367532854
- Softcover: 9781367532861
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781367532847
- Publish Date Jan 26, 2009
- Language English
- Tags project management, Bugzilla, bug-tracking, Oracle, Perl, Apache, Windows