About the Book
Personal graphic view of Santiago de Compostela through Black-and-White images.
Features & Details
- Category Fine Art Photography
Standard Portrait, 8×10 in, 21×26 cm
- Softcover: 9781320970181
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320970198
- Publish Date Jan 30, 2015
- Language English
- Tags , Travels; Santiago de Compostela; Galicia; Spain; black-and-white; photography; fine art; nobody; art; history; St. James; Jacob;
• 1943 Born in Havana. Cuba. • 1964 to 1979 Works as photographer for Ballet Nacional de Cuba, Teatro Musical de La Habana and the Ministry of Culture and as free-lance photojournalist with the most important publications, like Cuba Magazine among others. • 1979 to 1985 Moves to Spain and starts to travel extensively through Europe after joining The Image Bank stock photography agency. Free-lances with most Spanish publications and several Government Agencies, like the Ministry of Tourism and the Madrid City Hall. Receives the prestigious “Ortiz-Echagüe” Award for his tourism-oriented photographs. • 1986 to 2014 After moving to the USA continues to travel uninterruptedly, contributing to several international, as well as national and local publications, always involved in the cultural scene. Publishes two books, prepares several national and international exhibitions and conducts conferences and workshops at home and abroad. His work receives numerous awards worldwide..