About the Book
A thoughtful four-block walking tour of Old Town Key West's oldest neighborhood where some of the most extraordinary trees dance when you're not looking.
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography
Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781457993138
- Softcover: 9781457993121
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781457993145
- Publish Date Mar 24, 2009
- Language English
- Tags strangler fig, Australian pine, Audubon House, key west, judi bradford, SoDu Gallery, kapok, ficus, noni, poinciana, palms, Casuarina, Audubon, trees
After graduate school ages ago in experimental darkroom techniques, I worked as a graphic artist in the old Exacto knife and India Ink days. Ten years of a fabric crafts studio followed and now I am a partner in a Duval Street Gallery in Key West. I write a blog on the arts and culture of Key West, and produce a bit of artwork, too.