About the Book
Have you ever been to Yellowstone National Park? The Park was established in 1872, the first of its kind in the world. It remains the largest intact temperate zone ecosystem in the northern hemisphere. For those who have experienced the Park, it will bring fond memories. For those who have not experienced the Park, this introduction will stimulate your curiousity to see for yourself!
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography
Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320455473
- Softcover: 9781320455503
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320455497
- Publish Date Mar 28, 2009
- Language English
- Tags National Parks, Geysers, Rivers, Animals, Waterfalls, Mountains, Nature, Travel, Yellowstone
I was fortunate to study under photographers Tim Ernst, James Woods, Rick Sammons, and Louis Curtis. My focus is landscape and nature, where I feel most comfortable. I teach photography classes and field seminars, and am constantly amazed at the individual creativity I encounter. The creation is an amazing gift of God for all to enjoy!