About the Book
Join Kristen from Scenic Traverse Photography for a visual delight as she takes you inside northern Tanzania to see some of the most spectacular animals and people who call this remote area home. Featuring over one hundred black and white & color images - many of which were taken using a 1970s era film camera - and a series of short vignettes to fully illustrate a safari in Tanzania.
Two versions of this book are available:
1) Kitabu Cha Picha Cha Wanyama Pori - Safari Edition is a hardbound 7x7" book printed on a 118 gsm (80 lb) paper with a smooth semi-matt finish
2) Kitabu Cha Picha Cha Wanyama Pori - Collectors Edition is a hardbound 12x12" book printed on a premium luster 148 gsm (100 lb) paper with a hint of gloss. This paper offers a fantastic tonal range and contrast with deep and rich blacks, perfect for a fine art collector.
This book is a must have for any collector of fine art, lover of animals, or safari goer.
Kristen has been recognized with her work appearing on national TV, including in commercials and on CNN. She was awarded the 2014 Vincent Versace Award for Photographic Excellence. Kristen is best known for vivid images captured with both traditional (analog film) and modern cameras.
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography
Small Square, 7×7 in, 18×18 cm
- Publish Date Nov 10, 2015
- Language English
- Tags Swahili, vivid, color, black and white, rhino, photograph, fine art, photography, digital, analog, film, wilderness, Wild, Migration, Elephant, Lion, Safari, animal, Tanzania, Africa