About the Book
The perfect visitor's companion, having Brier Island Guide with you is like having your own personal tour guide to Brier Island. There's the essential information you need, plus all the background & stories that makes a destination meaningful.
- All the visitor essentials for Brier Island in a well-organized, colourful, magazine
- Exclusive 1 day & 2 day itineraries to make your planning easy
- Top 10 experience list to connect you with the best activities
- Large, colourful map to help you explore confidently
- Stories & histories to take you behind the scene
- Did You Know? facts to give you local insights
- Detailed trail guides to show you what to expect
- Business directories to put you in contact
- Island crossword puzzle to keep your mind sharp
- Long Island & Digby Neck Bonus section to continue your adventure
We put every bit of love and care into this guide, making it informative and beautiful. Buy the guide and add that extra touch to your Brier Island vacation.
We decided that the best way to help people learn about visiting Brier Island, was to make a guide. One that’s current, stylish, and packed with local knowledge. And that’s exactly what we did. This guide isn’t just basic travel information – it’s the most complete showcase for a unique part of Nova Scotia. We poured our best photos (and a little heart & soul) into making Brier Island Guide the top resource for visitors to Brier Island.