Capturing the Light
by Lewis Kemper
Ebook, Apple iPad format
About the Book
Nature Photography book depicting beautiful images of natural light and landscapes by Lewis Kemper.
Features & Details
- Category Fine Art Photography
Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320042956
- Softcover: 9781320042949
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320042963
- Publish Date Jun 18, 2009
- Language English
- Tags Smoky Mountains, national park, National Park, Death Valley, Effie Yeaw, Explorer of Light, Table Mountain, California, Iceland, Yosemite, Yellowstone, scenic, beauty, light, prize, Canon
Lewis Kemper is an internationally recognized landscape photographer. He is one of Canon's Explorers of Light, an elite group of photographers sponsored by Canon USA. He is a contributing editor to Outdoor Photographer and PC Photo magazines. His work has been published in over 20 countries in books, magazine, posters, cards and calendars. Lewis teaches workshops around the country at organizations that include: Palm Beach Photographic Centre, LIGHT Photographic Workshops, Aspen Workshops, Santa Fe Workshops and online at Betterphoto.com.