About the Book
My German company sent me on a 2-year assignment as an expatriate in St Joseph, Missouri. As my family and I quickly learned to appreciate Missouri´s unobtrusive beauty, we also tried to take advantage of staying a limited time in a country so rich in natural resources.
This book contains a selection of the subjectively best photos I have taken during this exciting time of my life. It portaits scenic areas in the Midwest & Western States, including some national parks, as well as some footage from the South and East. May the viewers absorb the very special feelings we had when travelling, and enjoy the photography contained in this book.
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography
Large Format Landscape, 13×11 in, 33×28 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320082464
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320082471
- Publish Date Jul 13, 2009
- Language English
- Tags St Joseph, Western States, Eastern States, Midwest, Missouri, California, sunset, foliage, landscape, beauty, romantic, art, vacation, canyon, woods, desert, travel, expatriate, DSLR, countryside, tranquility