About the Book
This book has over 30 full page images and a total of 161 photographs of island scenery.
Holoholo means travel for fun in the Hawaiian language. The Big Island of Hawaii offers lots of fun and diversity. From lush rainforests to deserts, from tropical climate to snow-capped peaks of the volcanoes you can find many different climatic environments. No space is more diverse than the Big Island of Hawaii.
Features & Details
- Category Fine Art Photography
Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320009843
- Softcover: 9781320009836
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320009850
- Publish Date Jul 22, 2009
- Language English
- Tags Pacific Ocean, Hawaiian Volcanoes National Park, Mauna Kea, Big Island, island, travel, lava, volcano, HVNP, photography, observatories, Hawaiian, waterfall, Kona, Hilo, vacation, tropical, Hawaii